LE NID DES BUSES

... ou le petit monde des buses bretonnes !

AccueilPortailFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion
Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 2 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 2 Invités

Aucun

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 22 le Lun 20 Juil - 2:16
Derniers sujets
» HEROCLIX
Lun 29 Mar - 13:58 par mad collector

» News Bowen
Ven 19 Mar - 13:38 par mad collector

» News DC VO
Mer 3 Mar - 0:44 par jondoe297

» Listings VO
Dim 21 Fév - 13:30 par Busator

» C'est là qu'on cause des derniers films ...
Sam 20 Fév - 18:26 par mad collector

Janvier 2019
LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim
CalendrierCalendrier

Partagez | 

News MARVEL VO

Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: News MARVEL VO   Sam 3 Déc - 0:51

Extrait de l'interview de Quesada par Newsarama :

This week Joe Quesada talks about next summer's big Marvel Universe event; gives us a status report on the upcoming Moon Knight ONGOING (yup) series (plus preview art); throws out even more than his usual healthy dose of teases of upcoming happenings; and if you're a big fan of one particular teenage Marvel hero, you might want to take a deep breath and think about your happy place before reading any further...

Newsarama: Joe, let’s start of this week on news-ish note. Last week it was confirmed the big summer project being teased over the last few months with the tagline “Whose Side Are You One?” has been confirmed as being by the creative team of Mark Millar and Steve McNiven.

We already know it involves the Illuminati and is set-up by Brian Bendis’ New Avengers: The Illuminati Special, so can you give us a run-down on as much as you can say about the project at this point – from nuts to bolts?

Joe Quesada: It all goes back to “Disassembled” and the events that began rolling out of that. Those events led us to House of M and now we find ourselves in a Marvel Universe that has a completely different landscape. The tone of the world is changing and the Illuminati can see it coming, the lack of mutants has changed much of the power balance in the world and when there’s a change in balance there will be those that want to see it tip over onto one side or another.

Because the Illuminati can sense these trends, they make several key decisions that will now begin to literally shake the foundation of the Universe. I will argue that the Marvel Universe may even become unrecognizable to some extent if the balance shifts too much and if the Illuminati are wrong. It may even get worse if they’re right!

Let me try to break this down as best I can. Next year’s big event is about an idea.

One simple idea.

You will either agree with it or you won’t and by you I mean you guys out there reading this! This idea will affect all of the Marvel Universe if not all of comics when you come right down to it because it’s going to resonate with all our lives. Of course our characters will have to contend with the same decisions, what side do they fall on and those choices will shock you! Whose side are you on? It may not be as clear-cut as you think.

Very shortly fans will begin to hear the name of the event, and things will become much clearer. All I can tell you concretely today is that Mark Millar has written an epic tale, I believe it’s his finest work and I don’t mean that as a slight on The Ultimates, I just mean that this story is going to take everyone for a ride to the moon and beyond - 2006 will be the year of the Mad Scotsman! Couple this with Steve McNiven on art chores and you know that this is going to be something special. Steve McNiven is going to catapult into stardom because of this series.

The event though simple in nature will have enormous implications to the point where I believe it won’t be as insular as many comic events tend to be by their very nature. I think this is going to get quite a lot of mainstream attention because of what it’s saying about our world as well and the Marvel Universe. Like so many great stories, the metaphor is very poignant.

There’s also an Illuminati special that be key in on the decisions that they make and how it’s the beginning of , uh, well you’ll see … oh and you’ll see how “Planet Hulk” ties in too!

NRAMA: You say the Marvel Universe has a completely different landscape since “Disassembled”. Now some of the implications of House of M are obvious due to what happened to the mutant population, but are there any other, perhaps more subtle changes you give provide some insight to?

JQ: You mean outside of Sentinels standing over us? Well, there are Wolverine’s memories there are repercussions after House of M that characters like Ms. Marvel will be suffering from as well as the “idea” I mentioned coming to the forefront. The “idea” may be the biggest of of all of these so stay tuned.

There’s “Planet Hulk” which has begun and ties in in a very big way, there are things happening with the Inhumans which I can’t get into yet and there are as always the Illuminati.

Give it another month or so and it’ll all start to pan out.

Will this be of the same scale as House of M, meaning will there be mini-series and regular series tie-ins, one shots specials, etc…

JQ: Yeah, this is in many ways bigger than House of M, we’ve been building to this point for some time now. This event really involves so many facets of the Marvel Universe that I can’t see how we can do it small. New characters, old characters, deaths, resurrections. Remember when Bendis outted Daredevil? Imagine that but 100 times bigger.

NRAMA: Okay, just to wrap this one up, can you give us the lowdown on the format? How many issues? Starting when?

JQ: All I’ll say for right now is that I’m assuming the format will involve card stock cover and a cover treatment that will make sure that retailers will be able to maximize their sales. The design work I’ve seen done so far is pretty outstanding in that fans will not have any trouble identifying the books involved in the event.

And I don’t want to give shipping and length nfo just yet but it will be monthly unlike House of M that was biweekly.

NRAMA: All right, moving on - there has been a lot of talk over the last few months about the different Hollywood writers and authors with Marvel projects – Damon Lindelof, Stephen King, David Morrell, Dan Knauf, etc, but we haven’t heard Charlie Huston’s named mentioned recently…

Can you give us a status report on Moon Knight? When it is due and how is it coming along?

JQ: Moon Knight is I believe scheduled for April. This series will make him one of the prominent heroes in the Marvel Universe by the time it’s done. He’ll certainly be as important as lets say Daredevil if not more so because of what he can do.

David Finch’s pages are unbelievable, he is really I think one of the three best artist working in the business today. In many ways, much like John Romita Jr. or Mark Bagley, David’s style is truly becoming synonymous with Marvel. He’s redefining how our books look. He’s done some amazing work for us up until now, but Moon Knight is going to be his defining work for quite some time.

We’re so high on this book that we’ve decided to launch it as a monthly rather than a mini series, we’re that confident in it.

NRAMA: So an ongoing? Are Huston and Finch attached regularly/indefinitely?

JQ: Charlie is staying on now for the foreseeable future, keep in mind he has another gig as well, but think fans are going to embrace him much in the same way they have Alan Heinberg. Right now, Charlie I believe is in for at least twelve and I’m hoping he stays beyond.

David I know is on for at least six and we’ll see what the future brings.

NRAMA: What do you think makes the character unique and compelling. How’s he different that say – Batman [wealthy businessman who plays mysterious urban avenger]?

JQ: I obviously wasn’t here when Moon Knight came into inception, but I’ve always heard that he was created to sort of be Marvel’s Batman. Now while I can see the similarities with Moon Knight of the past, this incarnation is pretty hardcore.

Yes, he has just as cool a cape and his hood is pretty sweet, but this Moon Knight is kind of the character you wish Batman can be in many ways. This Moon Knight would never just jail the Joker in order for him to go on another mass murder spree just to jail him again.

If this Moon Knight were confronted with that kind of problem, he would dispose of the villain and in the most heinous way possible. Trust me there’s a scene in the first issue in which he deals with a villain in a way I’ve never seen before. Totally hardcore. No one is going to want to #$%# with Moon Knight. Daredevil is Hello Kitty compared to this Moon Knight.

NRAMA: You announced that Paul Jenkins has signed an exclusive contract with Marvel – as he’s practically said, he was nearly exclusive to Marvel anyway. Why take that next step and offer him the deal?

JQ: We wanted to reward Paul for his years of great work for us. He of course was a part of the great initial success of Marvel Knights and he is the Sentry’s daddy. But I think once he was written into a comic, that sealed the deal for us. You can’t have one of our Marvel characters running around writing books for other people.

In all seriousness, Paul is someone we truly feel is one of the great talents in comics today, in some cases perhaps under appreciated and we just wanted to make it official, you know put the ring on the finger and commit and start putting him on some great projects where he can really shine. Also, with the exclusivity Paul does get certain perks and now that he’s about to become a family man, I think that exclusivity is also more attractive to him as well.

Over the years, Paul has become one of my dearest and most trusted friends so on a personal level I couldn’t be happier to have him sign up with us. Sometimes I wished he lived closer to New York City because I would also offer him a job as an editor, he’s just an incredibly sharp guy and a real positive influence on the people around him. You know, some people just have a light around them, Paul’s like that.

NRAMA: You’ve gone on record as saying that there are such things as bad characters, and now Spider-Woman, Ms. Marvel, and a bunch of others are making anticipated comebacks. We asked this previously, but I think it bears another outing…what keeps a character circling the drain while others get pulled back from the brink? Do you dare creators? Wait for a creator with passion and the chops?

JQ: Let me clarify this if I can. When people say that there are no bad characters only bad writers or bad execution, I think that’s a ridiculous thing to say. I could sit here and dream up some insignificant character with no real proper construction and throw it into a book. Guess what, it’ll always be a bad character. Could someone someday take the name and perhaps reinvent it, sure, but then I would argue that it’s just a new character that has been better thought out with a recycled named. Look, take a gander at the mid to late nineties, it’s littered with some pretty weak characters and some incredibly derivative ones as well.

Characters that circle the drain are just characters that don’t seem to resonate with anyone for the most part.

Some characters have what I see as a spark and yes, I do like challenging creators to go for it. Squadron Supreme was something just like that. Brian took Spider-Woman and made her special again and Ms. Marvel is in the wings for very big things!

NRAMA: That said, do you want to go back on your claim about Speedball being a “bad” character?

JQ: How about this - I want to kill Speedball. Dead is dead baby, I’ll kill Speedball and throw the ashes to the wind [evil maniacal laughter]

Did I mention that we’re killing off Speedball?

NRAMA: Wait, let’s check… uh, yeah…

JQ: I just wonder if a movie can ever be made with the character while still keeping that name. Can you imagine kids telling their mom’s that they want to go see “Speedball”, they need the Speedball toy, or want a Speedball for Christmas? Might as well give him a sidekick called One-Hitter. “Marvel Team-up featuring Speedball and One Hitter”, there ya go!

NRAMA: Might actually make an interesting MAX series, no? You could print on roll... ummm, that special kind of paper...

Umm … anyway … getting back to the worthy characters that do come back and getting into the nuts and bolts as much as we can – is there a concerted effort with a quest appearance here, a tease there, a cameo somewhere else as a means to stoke the fire?

Are you referring to my last weeks “Captain Marvel” remark or Speedball, because Speedball’s as good as dead. Fitting him for a coffin as we speak.

NRAMA: Yeah, you mentioned that…

All right, for example, with what you just said, where does Hawkeye fit on the continuum? Are you still testing the waters to see if he can support something on his own, or are we seeing the start of a concrete plan with his appearance in She-Hulk?

JQ: There are Hawkeye plans in the works. Heck we’ve killed him twice in less than a year, the boy’s been through hell. He may just become the Kenny of the Marvel Universe. We just keep bringing him back to kill him.

In all seriousness, you may see Hawkeye back in one form or another sometime in the near future, but will it be Clint Barton?

He dies in She-Hulk.

NRAMA: You’re just looking to stir the pot this week, aren’t you?

Okay, so given that House of M and “Disassembled”/New Avengers are largely responsible for the returns of Ms. Marvel and Spider-Woman, as well as Brian and Mark’s penchant for lesser-known characters, safe to say that next summer will see some familiar faces return?

JQ: Yup, the aforementioned Captain Marvel is definitely one I’m looking forward to revealing, especially since he’s been around for some time now.

But, yes. most definitely you’re going to see more of that and even more than you’ve seen in the past.

Dernière édition par Busator le Sam 27 Déc - 19:06, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://leniddesbuses.conceptforum.net
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Sam 3 Déc - 0:52

NRAMA: Finally, on this tangent, are there any personal faves out there that you’re dying to see come back – characters or groups? Any that you’ve put the request out to Mark or Brian on?

JQ: I love Ant-Man, I love the idea of Ant-Man and I love his dumb name. He has one of the ten all time coolest powers and I want to bring him back (pardon the pun) in a very big way!

I love the classic [Jim] Starlin white-haired Captain Marvel, so as I said, hang on to your seats.

I love the ideas behind Thor.

I also think fans need a new Skrull Kill Crew

And of course one of the biggest untapped areas in the Marvel Universe is… oh god, I can’t even say the words yet. Look towards the skies in April.

And by the way, just because I mentioned these doesn’t mean their necessarily happening anytime soon. Just kind what’s on my mind today. That could and will change tomorrow.

NRAMA: Okay, let’s make way for the ever-popular reader questions…

From “Marchie77”…

“With Sentry back is there a chance of seeing other less mainstream but cool characters show up? e.g. - Marvel Boy or The Hood? I mean both those series were set up for sequels!

JQ: Hey Marchie, Marvel Boy hmmm? Seems like there’s a lot of “Marvel” in the wind lately. On another note, you’ll be seeing the Hood sometime soon.

NRAMA: “deadjacket”…

”From a recent Newsarama interview with Mark Paniccia on Deaths Head 3.0 - quote:

NRAMA: Is Death's Head 3.0 part of a larger plan to bring back and revive the Marvel UK properties?

MP: Not in the immediate future, but I've heard rumblings?

”So can we expect to see Motormouth, Killpower, Black Axe, Dark Angel, Super Soldiers, Gene Dogs, or Genetix again?”

JQ: For those of you who know Mark, you know he has a quirky sensibility and he’s having a blast digging stuff out of the closet, except I won’t let him touch Speedball (gotta kill him). So anything is possible within the offices of Paniccia. Thanks for asking, deadjacket.

NRAMA: “ShadowPsykie”…

”Hey Joe, I was just curious. Considering all the abuse he was put through this past year, any plans on bringing back Northstar (Jean-Paul) or is he gonna be relegated to the bowels of S.H.I.E.L.D. and never heard from again?

”I know you can't tell us if he is one of the mutants who lost his powers (I really hope he didn't!), but can you at least let us know if we will see him anytime soon?”

JQ: I have to remain quiet about this one for a bit. Stay tuned “ShadowPsykie”, we’re not forgetting about Northstar.

NRAMA: “Black Terror”..

”I spoke to artist Chris Sprouse at a convention recently and he mentioned that now that Tom Strong is ending he'd be interested in potentially doing some Marvel Comics work. Spider-Man or Fantastic Four in particular.

”So what do you say, Joe? Give this guy some work!”

JQ: I’d hire Chris in a nanosecond!

Chris, call me!

But you’re gonna have to give “Black Terror” an agent’s commission!

NRAMA: “GnomeWonder”…

”Can I have a job getting you coffee? Walking your cat? Cleaning out your litter box?”

JQ: Sure, “Gnome”. You can start by getting me a Venti White Chocolate Mocha with Whip Cream from Starbucks, and make it snappy! But I’ll be honest with you, “Black Terror” is already ahead of you for the gig, he’s bringing me artists!

NRAMA: “Newsarama – bringing people together…”

“Morbius” asks…

”Joe, is the 8-page back-up story in Amazing Fantasy going to be it for Morbius' return, or are there more plans for him in store?”

JQ: I always hear Morbius’ name bandied about but I don’t know if there’s anything definitive set up for him. See, Morbius is exactly one of those characters that I believe has great untapped potential.

NRAMA: “bradleyboy”…

”Any chance of putting out a West Coast Avengers series? There's a lot of Avengers out there that could be given the spotlight again. Or maybe Heroes for Hire?”

JQ: Oh, just wait and see what’s in store, “bradleyboy”. It may not exactly be West Coast Avengers as you remember them, but there are some changes a comin’!

NRAMA: “Scribe” has four questions…

”1.) Will we be seeing more of “Vegas”? As he is (in my own opinion) one of the most interesting and original characters to appear in a Marvel title for a long time!”

JQ: Thanks, Scribe, I think he’s cool too. We’ll have to see, it’s a bit early to tell.

NRAMA/”Scribe”: “2.) Any news on an ongoing Ghost Rider title?”

JQ: Nothing to report on that front as of yet.

NRAMA/”Scribe”: “3.) Given the furor that grew up the last time Marvel changed Spider-Man's costume, how long did it take for you to agree to the redesign? Do you think fans in general will like it?”

JQ: We’re being very careful with the redesign. I’ll be 100% honest with you, we haven’t picked the final yet …oh, though there is this paisley one that I’m quite fond of.

NRAMA/”Scribe”: “4.) Any upcoming projects at Marvel you'd like to tease us with, or ones you in particular are excited about?”

JQ: I’m excited as hell about X-Men: Deadly Genesis right now, there is stuff that’s happening in that book that I don’t think we’ve done a good enough job of conveying to you guys. This book is crucial to the future of the X-Men in particular the upcoming next year and half to two years.

I’ve been very proud of the latest batch of X-Men limited series that we’ve released - from Phoenix: Endsong by Greg Pak and Greg Land, to Kitty Pride by Akira Yoshida and Paul Smith to David Hine and Jorge Lucas’ Colossus.

I promised X-readers that we were going to make these X-offshoot books count and significant, and I believe we’ve succeeded. Deadly Genesis is the most important X-book to come out of Marvel since Astonishing, you really need to check it out. .

I’m also stoked beyond belief for what we have planned for Wolverine going forward. You’re going to learn some pretty cool stuff about Wolvie in the coming months.

Next Wave is the book I can’t wait to see in fans hands and see their reaction, this book is just perfect, over the top and like nothing you’ve ever seen before.

And finally, Damon Lindeloff’s Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine is just out of this world. I’m sure you’ve all seen Wolverine get torn in half by Hulk, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We have cannibalism, new powers revealed and we also find out how many women truly love the Hulk… at the same time.

NRAMA: Okay Joe, any more teases or anything you want to say before closing shop today.

JQ: Just four words, give me a red, Matt, give me a red
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Sam 3 Déc - 1:03

Quelques images pour accompagner la lecture :

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Mer 14 Déc - 20:52

DU LOURD CHEZ MARVEL !!! affraid

ANNIHILATION, beginning in March ’06, encompasses a prologue one-shot, four 4-issue limited series, and a 6-issue concluding limited series. The universe itself provides the stage and the backdrop.

Outer space-based characters were once a mainstay of the comics industry, especially in the 40s and 50s, but except for a brief revival in the 70s have never truly been given much in the way of a well-deserved focus. Marvel Comics has a unique and diverse stable of strange space-faring heroes and villains whose time has come to shine once again. But can they survive ANNIHILATION?

"The basic idea is that we've got a ton of cool space characters that have been under used--and to a certain degree misused--for several years," said Marvel editor Andy Schmidt. "They're fantastic characters that just need to be dusted off and thrust into some new stories that give them a chance to shine. They should and can be great to read about. And during Annihilation, they will be."

The scope of the new event is as wide and expansive a space itself:

- ANNIHILATION:PROLOGUE: written by Keith Giffen with art by Scott Kolins and Ariel Olivetti.
48 pages of cosmic guts and glory! If you want to see your favorite cosmic level heroes and villains, you dare not miss Annihilation Prologue! This 48 page (NO ADS!) book is written by Keith Giffen, and features the stunning art of Scott Kolins and Ariel Olivetti. This is the book to read for the next year's worth of cosmic stories! Get in on the ground floor as Marvel raises these great characters from the ashes! Heroes will die. Villains and heroes will form allegiances. Empires will fall. Featuring: Nova, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Drax the Destroyer, Ronan the Accuser and the Super-Skrull.

- SILVER SURFER: written by Keith Giffen with art by Renato Arlem

- SUPER-SKRULL: written by Javier Grillo-Marxuach with art by Greg Titus

- NOVA: written by Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning and art by Kev Walker

- RONAN THE ACCUSER: written by Simon Furman with art by Jorge Lucas

- ANNIHILATION: The six-issue coda to the event that gathers all the players together, written by Giffen!

Other extraterrestrial entities that will appear in the event will include Drax, Quasar and fan-favorite baddie Thanos.
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Mer 14 Déc - 23:12

Bon...malgré de gros problèmes de connexio ce soir ( et l'attaque dégueulasse d'un gros virus de merde Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ) j'ai réussi à voir les sollicitations Marvel pour mars 2006 ...

et ben ça fait mal au monkey monkey nunus !!

Un p'tit cadeau quand même :

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Ven 16 Déc - 11:35

DU LOURD !!!!!

MARVEL PREPARES FOR "CIVIL WAR"

According to the solicitation copy for March's New Avengers: The Illuminati special, the Marvel Universe "is about to split down the middle", and now a preview of this month’s cover to Marvel Previews (for products shipping in March) officially gives that split a name and reveals the title of the “Whose Side Are You On” summer event/limited series by writer Mark Millar and artist Steve McNiven to be “Civil War”.

Continuing the upheaval that began in Avengers: Dissembled and then House of M, and as previously revealed stemming from the March Brian Bendis/Alex Maleev The Illuminati one-shot, the tagline and now title strongly suggest factions will develop amongst the Illuminati members – Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Namor, Black Bolt, Doctor Strange, and Charles Xavier – leading to all-out war between these factions, and likely causing or forcing many of the other heroes of the Marvel Universe to choose sides.

”The tone of the world is changing and the Illuminati can see it coming”, Joe Quesada explained to Newsarama previously, before the title of the event was revealed. “The lack of mutants has changed much of the power balance in the world and when there’s a change in balance there will be those that want to see it tip over onto one side or another.

“Because the Illuminati can sense these trends, they make several key decisions that will now begin to literally shake the foundation of the Universe. I will argue that the Marvel Universe may even become unrecognizable to some extent if the balance shifts too much and if the Illuminati are wrong. It may even get worse if they’re right!”

Quesada went on to explain that the story is about “one simple idea” ... an idea we now know to be “Civil War”…

"This idea will affect all of the Marvel Universe if not all of comics when you come right down to it because it’s going to resonate with all our lives,” Quesada added. "Of course our characters will have to contend with the same decisions, what side do they fall on and those choices will shock you! Whose side are you on? It may not be as clear-cut as you think.

"The event though simple in nature will have enormous implications to the point where I believe it won’t be as insular as many comic events tend to be by their very nature. I think this is going to get quite a lot of mainstream attention because of what it’s saying about our world as well and the Marvel Universe. Like so many great stories, the metaphor is very poignant.”

Diamond’s “Splash Page” profile of the Illuminati special reveals this additional insight…

"The storyline centers on a secret past that was supposed to stay hidden from even the most trained electric eyes in the sky. Yet, as history will show us, most secrets are revealed in time. And when exposed, combined with events that have been unfolding in public view, these secrets point to new collaborations we never would have contemplated. In the case of The Illuminati, imagine a new world order! Expect such revelations in the New Avengers: The Illuminati. Witness Marvel's secret team ripped apart too soon after revealing their existence!”

Quesada also told us previously that Civil War will match or exceed House of M in terms of scale, not only in its impact on the Marvel universe story-wise, but also in the number of tie-in specials, mini-series, and aftermath projects House of M entailed.

"Yeah, this is in many ways bigger than House of M,” he said. “We’ve been building to this point for some time now. This event really involves so many facets of the Marvel Universe that I can’t see how we can do it small. New characters, old characters, deaths, resurrections.”

Look for updates on Civil War when they’re available…
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Mar 3 Jan - 21:33

Des news de Wolverine ...et des bonnes :

MARVEL ANNOUNCES WOLVERINE: ORIGINS

With his memory restored, a new chapter has clearly begun in the life of Marvel’s Wolverine, and in April, the new chapter leads to a new book.

Literally.

As Marvel Editor in Chief Joe Quesada hinted at in last Friday’s Joe Fridays, something new in the air for Wolverine in early 2006 – specifically, a new series, Wolverine: Origins, which will run alongside the regular Wolverine series.

The new series will spin from the cliffhanger in March’s Wolverine #40, and will, according to editor Axel Alonso, see the Candaian mutant return to his brown costume…among other things. “In the aftermath of House of M, Logan has regained his memory,” Alonso said. “He knows his past -- all of it. Armed with a clearer sense of who he is, why he is, and who done him wrong, Logan’s got a whole new set of priorities. Wolverine: Origins will see Logan don his brown costume and embark on a private mission to set wrongs right, get some revenge, deal with some demons, rekindle some lost relationships, and come to terms with major revelations about the complicated tapestry of his origin…and the patterns he seems doomed to repeat.

“In short, fans should expect major revelations about Wolverine’s past.”

The new series will be the character’s third ongoing at Marvel, with the first ongoing running from 1988 – 2003, and the current series picking up in 2003. It will also mark the first time the publisher has had two series starring Wolverine running simultaneously. Given that the series will be an exploration of Wolverine’s past, Alonso said that, under his watch, no stone will be left unturned.

“Long-time readers should feel validated because the creative team has painstakingly researched Logan’s entire history and created connective tissue between the seemingly disparate periods in Logan’s life. Major questions will be answered. How do you kill an indestructible man? Why do the women in Logan’s life die? When did he really first encounter the Weapon X program?”

What Alonso said in so many words, Quiesada explained in no uncertain terms: Origins is canon, and will look back to Paul Jenkins and Andy Kubert Origin miniseries. “Think of what happened in the original Origin miniseries as Chapter One, and then Wolverine: Origins as all the following chapters – except we’re gonna give ‘em to you in no particular order! Each chapter of the series will give another piece of the puzzle so fans should expect some serious globe-hopping -- from Japan to Madripoor -- and flashback stories that will fill in that gap in time between what happened in Origin and today.”

Marvel declined to name the Wolverine: Origins creative team at this time, saying that the artist and writer will be named soon.

edited to clarify that Wolverine: Origins is a new ongoing series in addition to Marvel's regular Wolverine series.
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Mer 4 Jan - 21:40

Woleverine ...suite ...

WAY, DILLON NAMED AS WOLVERINE: ORIGIN TEAM

Yesterday saw the announcement of a new, ongoing Wolverine series with the April debut of Wolverine: Origins, and today? Marvel has confirmed for Newsarama that Daniel Way and Steve Dillon will be the creative team on the new series, and Editor in Chief Joe Quesada will be the series cover artist.

The pairing will mark the fourth project for the team, having previously collaborated on Bullseye: Greatest Hits, Punisher vs. Bullseye and Supreme Power: Nighthawk.

As Way explained to Newsarama, the storyline coming up in Origin is in fact, what he had originally plotted out for the main Wolverine series, where the post House of M exploration of Wolverine’s past has begun with the five part “Origins and Endings.”

The shift and subsequent launch of a new series came as a result, Way said, of some of the coming events in the next 12-18 months. “The decision was made to shunt it over to its own title so that we could tell our story without having to make allowances for crossovers. This is a big story—it needs, and deserves, its own space. Also, we introduce early on that everyone is either already compromised or would become compromised by Logan involving them. For him to do what needs to be done, it is essential that he rolls solo on this one.”

As for Way’s gut reaction to the notion that his story was seen as something strong enough to launch into it’s own series… “Well, as geeky as it sounds, I was honored,” Way said. “This is one of Marvel's top two characters, so getting the green light to go ahead meant a great deal to me. I'm confident, however, that I'll nail this one—I've been laying out the story for over a year now, cross-checking facts, keeping an eye on continuity, networking with other writers…in short, I've done my homework. To tell you the truth, I feel like the cat that ate the canary because only I and three other people on the planet know where this is all going…but only I know how it's going to get there.”

Way also commented on the non-sequential nature of Wolverine’s exploration of his past, saying of the series’ start: “We start where Logan starts—which, obviously, isn’t at the beginning. He just got a century’s worth of memories dumped into his head so, just like anyone facing an overwhelming workload, he’s going to have to prioritize. Keep two things in mind: 1) Due to the fact that we’re dealing with so much ‘lost time,’ the trail has gone extremely cold in most cases…therefore, he has to work backward and 2) There are those who have every reason to want Logan ‘back on the leash,’ so he needs to stay a step ahead of them in order to continue on his quest. Oh, and one other thing: Just because Logan has his memories back, it doesn’t necessarily mean that he has all the answers.”

Jumping in and telling the origin story that virtually dozens of Marvel writers Marvel writer have touched, added to, or played with over the years isn’t something to do without preparation, as Way mentioned earlier. Elaborating further, he brought his research down to earth a little.

“I’d be setting myself up if I said that I’ve read everything Wolverine-related every published…but I can say that I’ve come damn close. The goal of this series is to not simply recount his past, but to explain it…so, yes, I will link up the different stories. Believe it or not, there already are patterns and systems of control imposed on his timeline…ironically, it was the disparities that helped me see these patterns.”

And speaking of the patters he’s found, Way said that he’s going to get a little meta in his explorations, adding some rationale behind the fact that Wolverine does seem to pop up everywhere in the Marvel Universe. “Why is Logan always in the right place at the right time?” Way asked, rhetorically. “Why do the women he loves always seem to die? But, while we're going to be exploring Logan's past—and explaining it— at the same time, pushing him forward on his quest for revenge…but revenge against whom? Short answer: Everyone. No one is innocent.”

Tied into Wolverine’s “right place/right time” nature which can lead to slight to moderate overexposure, Marvel did confirm that, beginning in June, Wolverine will not be a part of the two X-Men teams (X-Men and Uncanny, though he will be appearing in Astonishing).

Last but not least, Way stressed that the series – which will lean on as much a personal journey as a physical one - will be that much stronger thanks to the addition of Dillon.

“What Steve brings to the table—and this isn’t just my opinion, this is what all of his fans already know—is the ability to convey characterization in razor-sharp detail. This comes from several factors, not the least of which is his impeccable visual storytelling. The added bonus—and this is what makes him perfect for this particular Wolverine story—is that Steve draws bad-ass mother____ers like no one else. This series focuses on a man with a century-long ____-list who happens to have both the ability and the stone-cold determination to make everyone on that list pay in full…to have anyone other than Steve Dillon illustrate it would just be stupid.”
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Jeu 5 Jan - 21:36

Encore des news sur Wolverine : Origins :

MICHAEL TURNER PROVIDES VARIANT COVER FOR WOLVERINE: ORIGINS #1

Making it three in a row, Marvel today announced that, along with Joe Quesada, Michael Turner will join the Wolverine: Origins team, at least for the first issue, providing the variant cover for issue #1.

“This cover was a blast to draw!” Turner said in a statement. “I studied the classic character and drew several layouts only to go back to the very first layout sketched. I had also just seen King Kong so the primal rage I tried to express with this piece was still on my mind. That's all the credit I'm taking because Peter's Steigerwald colors knocked this one over the fence! His visceral textures and color choices blew me away!!!”

Turner also ended with the tease: “I am really looking forward to drawing Wolvie again sometime soon...”

The Turner/Quesada covers for issue #1 will ship in a 50/50 split. Quesada will remain as the series’ regular cover artist.
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Sam 14 Jan - 1:41

Lors de l'interview hebdomadaire de Quesada voici ce qui a été dit à propos de la prochaine convention :

"We also came up with some amazing stuff for Captain America as well as Iron Man and T… whoops, almost let that leak..."

Serait-ce le retour de Thor ???
sunny sunny sunny sunny
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Jeu 26 Jan - 21:55

1 ère variant cover de CIVIL WAR !!!

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Jeu 2 Fév - 0:34

Je l'avais dit !!!!

Le retour de Thor ou pas ???

"NRAMA: In regards to the Fantastic Four, the description of March and April's issues regarding a "heavenly artifact" fallen to Earth in the Mid-West sounds nearly identical to a concept for a new Thor reported by Wizard Magazine last year. According to that report, the concept started with Neil Gaiman, and then you put a spin on it, and at the time of the report it was supposed to have gone to Mark Millar.

Can you mention if there is indeed a connection between that Wizard report and this upcoming Fantastic Four storyline?

JMS: Let me try to put this first into historical context, then spin it out from there.

Neil had come to Marvel with some thoughts on Thor, which I won't elaborate upon in case that's something he wants to use somewhere else or in another context, because it was a very cool idea. At roughly the same time, around three retreats ago, I came up with a thread in relation to the Thor story that everyone liked, and thought, why not combine them? At one point Mark "Squeaky" Millar jumped in and wanted it, 'cause it was shiny, and Joe Quesada said, 'Sure, go with it'. But that in time went away, and we pulled those two core concepts apart into their component pieces...with the one remaining that I'd put forth originally.

What that premise is, and was, and where it goes, and what it may or may not do in relation to Thor, I don't want to say because I don't think I should. What I can say, in relation to the FF story, is this - at some point in our storyline, something hurtled down out of the sky and cratered in Oklahoma. Scientists and corporate guys arriving on the scene found something unusual, and built a massive research dome around it, trying to figure out what it was and how it worked and what to do with it.

That item...is Thor's hammer. That doesn't mean he's coming back, and doesn't mean he's not coming back. Where it goes from there, well...we'll see, won't we? "

ah ! ah ! ah !
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Jeu 2 Fév - 22:25

Marvel has announced the new creative team Wolverine, beginning with May’s issue #42 - writer Marc Guggenheim and fan-favorite artist Humberto Ramos.

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Jeu 9 Fév - 21:56

La cover de Civil War mais en couleurs !!!

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Mar 21 Fév - 21:55

MILLAR PREPARES A NEW ALPHA FLIGHT -

At the Alpha Waves message board, Mark Millar has stated that he'll be using "Marvel Civil War", amongst other things, to bring back Alpha Flight. He writes:

"I'm really using Marvel Civil War as a means of re-establishing some of the greatest, sadly missing characters from the MU. I'm very old school, despite being only thirty-six, and put this down to reading Marvel UK reprints as a kid instead of the books you guys were reading in the 80s and 90s. Thus, the period I have the biggest affection for really runs from Stan and Jack up to classic John Byrne. I'm reading all the Byrne FFs right now and loving them to pieces. I just love the Alpha Flight stuff I'm reading too and plan to end MCW with the possibility of a very good, very high profile Alpha Flight book spinning out of the series."

COOL !!! cheers cheers
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Mar 21 Fév - 21:55

MILLAR PREPARES A NEW ALPHA FLIGHT -

At the Alpha Waves message board, Mark Millar has stated that he'll be using "Marvel Civil War", amongst other things, to bring back Alpha Flight. He writes:

"I'm really using Marvel Civil War as a means of re-establishing some of the greatest, sadly missing characters from the MU. I'm very old school, despite being only thirty-six, and put this down to reading Marvel UK reprints as a kid instead of the books you guys were reading in the 80s and 90s. Thus, the period I have the biggest affection for really runs from Stan and Jack up to classic John Byrne. I'm reading all the Byrne FFs right now and loving them to pieces. I just love the Alpha Flight stuff I'm reading too and plan to end MCW with the possibility of a very good, very high profile Alpha Flight book spinning out of the series."

COOL !! cheers cheers
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Ven 24 Fév - 1:03

GENEXT #1 (OF 5)
Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT
Penciled by PATRICK SCHERBERGER
Cover by DOUG ALEXANDER
Who are the children of the X-Men? And what happened to the original team, Professor X and Magneto after over 30 years of conflict, victories, and tragedies? Chris Claremont answers all in the Fan’s choice from Marvel.com’s “Claremont’s Next X-Men Project” poll.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

Then called “neXt” and described as “following the adventures of today's generation of X-Men if the Marvel Universe aged in real-time!”, the five-issue limited series is now called Genext and Marvel sent us this early look at the solicitation copy for June’s issue #1.

Claremont’s second X-related project comes as somewhat more of a surprise, as Marvel has informed Newsarama that he will take over as regular writer of the ongoing series Exiles, joining penciler Paul Pelletier as the regular creative team with July’s issue #84.

And on yeah, as the accompanying early cover image shows, Claremont’s bringing the “616” version of one of his favorite characters to the series with him.

et la cover d'Exiles 86

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Mer 1 Mar - 21:53

New Avengers par Deodato :

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Mar 7 Mar - 20:21

La cover de Nova : Annihilation 3

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Jeu 9 Mar - 21:45

Le trailer de Civil War !!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://www.marvel.com/news/-1.230

cliquez sur trailer

Laughing

+ la cover en EXCLU du n° 2 !!

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Sam 11 Mar - 11:13

exclu !!

La cover de Daredevil 96

celle de FF 538

et celle d'Ultimates vol.2 12 !!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

bus'eyes
Méga Buse
Méga Buse

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Sam 11 Mar - 11:33

la cover de DD est magnifique cheers

et pour les FF ,c'est FF ou avengers Exclamation Exclamation ,c'est cool l'arivée de thor se prépare

pour ultimates ,fallait pas touché à sa gonzesse au capt , il est parti chercher des potes , c'est les liberators qui vont avoir mal Twisted Evil

ainsi parle votre précédent king
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Sam 11 Mar - 11:36

c'est la cover des FF , y'a du divorce dans l'air !! red et sue vont rejoindre chacun de leur côté un des 2 "clans" ...

scratch

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Sam 11 Mar - 21:44

quelques sketchs de Madureira pou Ultimates vol.3

bus'eyes
Méga Buse