LE NID DES BUSES

... ou le petit monde des buses bretonnes !

AccueilPortailFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion
Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 2 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 2 Invités

Aucun

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 22 le Lun 20 Juil - 2:16
Derniers sujets
» HEROCLIX
Lun 29 Mar - 13:58 par mad collector

» News Bowen
Ven 19 Mar - 13:38 par mad collector

» News DC VO
Mer 3 Mar - 0:44 par jondoe297

» Listings VO
Dim 21 Fév - 13:30 par Busator

» C'est là qu'on cause des derniers films ...
Sam 20 Fév - 18:26 par mad collector

Janvier 2019
LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim
CalendrierCalendrier

Partagez | 

News MARVEL VO

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Jeu 1 Juin - 23:47

de rien ! ... t'as vu c'est cool comme système pour les spoilers !! Wink Wink

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://leniddesbuses.conceptforum.net
Tenval
Méga Buse
Méga Buse

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Jeu 1 Juin - 23:50

oui comme ca si on veu pas regarder on regarde pas ^^

mais sinon il y a le mp aussi ^^

tant que je suis entrain de poster j'aimerai savoir quand arrivera le civil war #2

et aussi quand on pourait avoir le " front line civil war " ? ( enfin je crois que ca s'appelle comme ca Smile )
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Jeu 1 Juin - 23:55

civil war 2 c'est pour dans 2 semaines à peu près ... Front Line c'est pour juillet !! Cool

Tenval
Méga Buse
Méga Buse

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Jeu 1 Juin - 23:57

oki dans ce cas la faudra que je note pour le front line Very Happy
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Jeu 1 Juin - 23:59

tu devrais prendre le Previews et commander comme nous on fait ... ou alors demander du réassort à chaque fois que ça sort , mais des fois les comics sont épuisés avant même de sortir et seuls les numéros commandés sont dispos ...

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Tenval
Méga Buse
Méga Buse

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Ven 2 Juin - 0:01

ok bah je verai ca samedi
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Ven 2 Juin - 0:03

ok !

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Ven 2 Juin - 14:04

L'avenir des x-men !! par Brubaker king

Marvel editors Mike Marts, Nick Lowe, and Sean Ryan joined Ed Brubaker to discuss changes to the creative team behind Uncanny X-men and X-men in a telephone press confrence today. Brubaker and Mike Cary recently joined the X-team. Brubaker is teamed with Billy Tan for a 12-issue arc beginning with Uncanny X-men issue #475. Cary and Chris Bachalo start their arc with X-men 1issue #188. The issues will be double-shipped in July.

Both writers are hard-core X-men fans needing little education on the franchise. Brubaker credited his ability to write the characters to his early “digestion” of their personalities. He has been a fan since age 7. These are key characteristics of the dream writer, says the editorial team. The X-men franchise is notoriously difficult to write, frequently called the monkey’s paw. An ideal writer understands what drives the characters but is willing to bring fresh ideas and stories to the table. Writers are welcome to introduce new characters or to move existing characters in new directions. Marvel is looking to take the franchise a few steps forward.

Brubaker and Cary have written character-driven storylines based on character interaction and decisions. Brubaker claims X-men excelled when stories centered on the characters. Outside of Spiderman, X-men was the first comic book to take on the tone of a soap opera. Readers soon cared more about what happened to the characters than about the next bad guy. Brubaker was determined not to do the “greatest hits” of the X-men. His goal is to combine the best features of the X-men from the 60’s and 70’s with features of the modern comic book. He wants to write a story that matters and will have a lasting impact on the franchise. One of Brubaker’s favorite features of X-men is the uncertainty surrounding the future. At any moment, the status quo may be upset (or restored). This tension adds excitement to the stories. Even with this goal, Brubaker claims that Cary’s work puts his to shame. According to Brubaker, Cary was meant to write these stories. Anyone who thinks he is too quiet to write superhero comics will be stunned.

Although the writers both anchor their stories in the characters, their styles are very different. Cary’s cast of Rogue, Cable, Mystique, Iceman, and Cannonball (with some help from Sabretooth) lives in the moment. Cary’s stories capture the feeling that anything can happen at any moment. Brubaker, on the other hand, is writing an epic drama on the scale of LOTR or Macbeth. His cast features Professor X, Marvel Girl, Nightcrawler, Warpath, Havoc, and Polaris. Brubaker and the editors hinted at a secret member of the group in issue #2, but remained closemouthed on his or her identity.

Asked about his choices for the cast, Brubaker confessed that he chose characters he really loved or needed for the story. He wanted to develop stories for some characters that may be underexposed and looked for relationships among the characters. Rachel Grey/Marvel Girl is a powerful telepath with telekinetic abilities, but she continues to live in the shadow of her past. Brubaker wants to move her forward while using her connection to the Shi-ar. Havoc and Polaris are other characters that Brubaker loves. Havoc has a connection to Vulcan and needs to escape the influence of his brother, Cyclops. Brubaker is interested in seeing who he becomes out of Cyclops shadow.

Another “incredibly cool character”, Nightcrawler, was chosen because he was a member of the original giant-sized X-men team and for his absolute loyalty to Professor X. Brubaker admits that Nightcrawler is difficult to write in action scenes. He is able to be anywhere at any moment, making fights challenging. Brubaker credits Tan for capturing in stunning artwork the crazy things Brubaker writes. (Brubaker considered Angel to fill the need for an original team member. However, he changed his mind when visualizing Angel in a spaceship.)

Brubaker shook the cast up a bit by adding a brawler, Warpath, to the team. Brubaker has loved the character since he kidnapped Professor X to kill him. Professor Xavier wants Warpath along to use his former hatred as insight into Vulcan’s mind. Unexpectedly, Warpath has stolen the show in the first few issues.

The team is completed by Professor Xavier, who remains a brilliant tactician, even without his powers. Xavier brings knowledge of the X-men powers and abilities as well as experience with the Shi-ar. The arc is a bit of a redemption story for Xavier as he tries to atone for past activities. Professor X is the leader of the mission, but Nightcrawler is the team leader. Asked what character he wanted but could not have, Brubaker promptly answered, “Cyclops”.

spoiler dans la partie suivante :

Brubaker started his work with the X-men on the Deadly Genesis mini-series. A creepy mystery surrounding the Giant-Sized X-men, Deadly Genesis revealed one of Professor Xavier’s darkest secrets. The team assembled to rescue Marvel Girl, Iceman, Cyclops, Angel, and Beast in the classic issue was not Xavier’s first attempt. Another team attempted a rescue and failed. Xavier believed that all of the members had died, not knowing that two had survived. One of the survivors, Scott and Alex’s brother, has become Vulcan, a major villain in the X-men world.

According to Brubaker, the main difference when writing Deadly Genesis and Uncanny X-men is the pacing. Deadly Genesis originated from the editorial team and was a combination of a thriller and a re-telling of a classic issue. Since the concept had been initially developed without Brubaker, he needed to “check some boxes” as he personalized the story. He was comfortable with this approach from his earlier work on crossovers. The story arc in Uncanny X-men is completely Brubaker’s idea. He was approached by Mike Marts about writing the series, presented his idea, and had the job. (Writing the series is such a “terrible, terrible problem to have,” he mourned.) Launched from the Deadly Genesis mini-series, the first few issues of the Uncanny X-men arc are new-reader friendly and recap critical information. None of the editors expressed concern about the launch based on Deadly Genesis’ success.

Asked what would grab readers in the first issue, Brubaker quipped, “the art.” Seriously, the characters will pull readers in. Halfway through the first issue, Brubaker called editor Nick Lowe in a panic. Nick talked him off the ledge and sent him to read early issues of the X-men. Re-grounded by his research, Brubaker wrote an opening issue that establishes the characters, the situation, and Professor X’s motivations while introducing the remainder of the arc. Not to worry, the issue is still action-packed.

Brubaker sends the team to a cosmic setting for an entire year. The benefit? He doesn’t have to worry about everything else happening in the Marvel Universe during this arc. His challenges are more difficult. He is writing a space opera that needs to feel like an X-men comic. Brubaker does not want the story to feel like Star Trek or Star Wars. In line with his desire to make an impact, critical aspects of the Marvel Universe may be realigned during this storyline. The characters on the trip will be changed when they return, and some may not return at all.

How long will Brubaker stay with this story arc and the X-team? The current arc has 12 issues with several possibilities and directions after that. Brubaker plans to stay in the X office for a few years. According to Mike Marts, as long as he is willing to write, they are willing to have him.

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Ven 2 Juin - 14:08

et pour ceux qui veulent tout savoir :

MARVEL'S X-CHANGES CONFERENCE CALL TRANSCRIPT

Marvel Comics held a conference call earlier today to discuss the upcoming creator changes on "Uncanny X-Men" and "X-Men" this July with writers Ed Brubaker and Mike Carey take over the titles. We have a full transcript of that call that featured "Uncanny X-Men" writer Ed Brubaker, "X-Men" writer Mike Carey, Editor Mike Marts, Editor Nick Lowe and Assistant Manager of Sales Communication Jim McCann. Mike Carey was scheduled to take part in the call, but was unfortunately unable to attend.

Mike Marts: As you guys can probably figure out, July is a big month for us. We're really excited about Ed Brubaker and Mike Carey coming on board. Both of these guys have done work for Marvel in the recent past and each project they've done with us has been better and better. It was an easy, logical and fun step to take by naming these two guys the narrators of the X-Franchise, for lack of a better term. Both of these guys are well into their respective runs. They've written a few issues into each of their stories. From a readers perspective, this stuff is dynamite and we're backing that up with Chris Bachalo and Billy Tan on artwork. We're really excited to have both Ed and Mike join the X-Team. Ed, do you want to say anything?

Ed Brubaker: Sure! When you were first talking I thought you were going to say we're inheriting the Monkey's Paw of comics!

MM: That happens about mid-way through the run.

Ed: Yeah, that's when the curse hits. [laughs] I just have to say I've been a fan of the X-Men books since I was like seven years old and it was so weird to get to do "Deadly Genesis" last year and, now, to be given "Uncanny" and the opportunity to run off and do my own thing with it, while all these other huge events are happening, is just a total blast. I get excited every time I get pages in the mail from Billy. I couldn't be happier. I just hope we'll be putting out a book that fans will like and retailers can really sell.

MM: One of the great things about bringing Ed & Mike onto these books is that both guys were hard core X-Men fans growing up. They were already familiar with all the characters, the complex histories, the continuity and everything, so there was very little to do in terms of education. There was a lot of research on their parts, as Ed can probably tell you.

EB: Yeah - thanks '90s! [laughs]

MM: That was the great thing about bringing both of those guys on board. As you can probably see by some of the promotional material being put together, one of the unique things we're doing with both of these books is we're mixing up the cast a bit. Both Ed and Mike's storylines are very character driven and rely heavily on the characters, the relationships between the characters and the decisions they make as the storylines progress.

EB: That's always what the X-Men was best at. Having just gone back and reread the first 200 issues of the modern X-Men stuff, from the '70s onward, other than Spider-Man, it was the first time a team-book really became a soap opera and I thought that was really cool. Even as a kid, you cared more about the characters than you did about the bad guys or the overall plot. You just wanted to see what would happen to Storm or Wolverine next. I got that when I was reading Joss Whedon's "Astonishing X-Men," which made me think maybe I could write X-Men. Joss was clearly more concerned with the characters than anything else. That's how it worked then and that's the best way to do it now.

MM: "Uncanny X-Men" isn't the first X-Men project that you've done with us. You started things off with "Deadly Genesis." Could you give the guys listening a quick recap on what "Deadly Genesis" is?

EB: I was brought in by Brian and Joe after the basic idea for it had already come up, which was to do some sort of creepy mystery surrounding "Giant Sized X-Men" #1 for the 30th anniversary. "Deadly Genesis" was sort of the revealing of one of Professor X's dark secrets - that the team he put together of Wolverine and Nightcrawler and Colossus and everybody to go rescue his X-Men was not the first team that actually went in, and that there was a previous team he quickly assembled and sent in and failed and that he thought had died. Basically, two of them didn't die. One of them was Scott & Alex's younger brother who has a really complicated origin that's tied into their Dad being tied into the Shiar and all of that. Through that story he became a major X-Villain and with "Uncanny" we're sort of following up that storyline in a sort of round-about way.

Ed, where do you see the mainstream X-Men headed? What are your plans?

EB: I never think about overall direction. I think about overall plot direction, but I never think about that sort of where are they now and where I'd like to see them. I guess I'm not that kind of a "meta" kind of writer. My goal with "Uncanny" was to recapture what I thought was really cool about the books in the late '70s, early '80s era and combine that with the way modern comics are told differently. To just sort of touch on the things that have always been really great about the X-Men and that fans have always dug, but not to do just the greatest hits of the X-Men.

My goal with this twelve-issue story - the Shiar story - was to do a story that had some lasting impact and that mattered. I think that's something that I liked about Marvel Comics and the X-Men when I was a kid reading it. You always felt like stuff mattered and you never knew when there was going to be a status quo change or if the old status quo would ever come back. I think that's kind of cool. That was something that Marvel Comics really had in the '60s through the '70s. You assumed the Thing would eventually rejoin the Fantastic Four or that Cyclops would come back and take over the X-Men, but you were never sure. Adding that sort of level of tension and excitement to it, for me, getting them off Earth, was the way to do that for my cast - to pick some characters that I felt like I could still do something new with and throw them into a story that they weren't necessarily expecting. Basically, I pitched an idea where I could really shake things up in a realm of the Marvel Universe that hadn't been shaken up for a while. I was looking at it and thinking, "This is a little bit stale. What can we do to liven this up and really get people excited about it?" People who think "I hate the outer space X-Men stuff," well, maybe you won't hate it if it's really shocking and exciting and things actually happen that have lasting impact. For me, that was the goal really, to do what the X-Men do best, but not to do it in such a way that the reset button is hit.

I'll speak for Mike Carey because he's a friend of mine and I've read his first three "X-Men" scripts and I gotta say, Mike is such a classy writer. I told somebody that reading his first scripts kind of scared me because it was as if Neil Gaiman or Alan Moore had been given the assignment to digest everything that had been done in the first 100 issues of the original "Uncanny X-Men" from issue #94 to #194 and just sort of redo them in this intelligent, but still exciting way. For people who think Mike's stuff is a little too quiet and intellectual for super hero comics, they're going to be really stunned because I think he really just knocked it out of the park and was born to write a book like "X-Men." I think this is his place to sort of prove that he can do that big super hero stuff and can do a team book like X-Men and do it justice.

Nick Lowe: One of the things about the two different books that really struck me is what Ed is doing is this giant, epic story in the spirit of Shakespeare or "Lord of the Rings" or something very large with huge emotional arcs and a lot of characters. Mike's going in a different direction, where he really captures the feeling that anything could happen at any moment. It's really exciting stuff. They're taking two very different directions with these books.

EB: You take one look at the cast that Mike chose and peoples reaction is, "What the hell is this? Who are these people? Why this particular group of people?" Just like Nick said, the things that Mike does with the characters are completely unexpected and you just don't know what to expect next.

MM: By the way, Mike Carey's "X-Men" cast includes Rogue, Cable, Mystique, Iceman and Cannonball. And Victor Creed's Sabretooth will be helping them out in a certain way. I don't want to say he's a team member, but he will be helping the team out.

Ed's "Uncanny X-Men" cast includes Professor Xavier, Marvel Girl, Nightcrawler, Warpath, Havok and Polaris.

EB: Do we want to reveal the secret? Or should we wait?

MM: Let's wait. There's a secret member coming up in our second issue. #476.

Jim McCann: We're double shipping both "Uncanny X-Men" and "X-Men" in July.

MM: You can expect two issue of both in July. That's just another way of saying what Jim just said. [laughs]

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Ven 2 Juin - 14:09

Ed, how is working on this different for you compared to "Deadly Genesis?"

EB: The main difference is this is something that I totally came up with on my own. I wouldn't say "Deadly Genesis" was editorially driven, but it was brought to me with three or four main elements already in place. The basic idea was sold to me and then I was told to take it and make it mine. Having the bad guy end up being the third Summer's brother was totally my idea. So, I had some boxes that needed to be checked during that story. I've worked on cross-overs and stuff like that before, so I'm used to do that stuff. But for "Uncanny X-Men," it was me talking with Mike and him asking, "Would you like to do 'Uncanny' at some point?" I told him the story I wanted to tell and that was the main difference. The next thing I know is I'm being forced to write "Uncanny X-Men!" [laughs] Which, you know, is a terrible thing and a terrible problem to have! [laughs]

The other difference is, there's a different pacing to this. Where "Deadly Genesis" was sort of the combo of a thriller and a retelling of the original "Giant Sized" story, trying to shine a different light on that. This is nothing like that at all. This is more about Professor X assembling a team and goes off on this big, epic quest. For me, that was the real challenge. Like Nick said, I wanted to do a big epic because everything else I'm doing with Daredevil and Cap are single-character stories - one's kind of noir and one's kind of like an espionage super-hero - and I really wanted to do an epic X-Men character drama. A lot of the superhero team stuff - especially the X-Men - is best when instead of referencing the superhero comics that came before, you should think about giant, epic ensemble pieces like "Macbeth" or "Lord of the Rings" and try to bring that kind of scale to it. That's what I really wanted to challenge myself to write. Write a different kind of comic, but still make it feel like it is written by me.

Mike, is there any concern on your part on starting Ed's run having the starting point come from one of your mini-series.

MM: I think we'd be more concerned had "Deadly Genesis" not done so well. But, with the success of "Deadly Genesis," the way it was received and the way it was ordered, it did really well for us. There's not a whole lot of concern about launching Ed's run off that mini-series. In fact, I think it's probably going to help us out a lot.

EB: Yeah and in the first couple of issues we recap what you need to know a bit. I always try to make sure that every comic, while not necessarily being enormously new reader friendly, is new reader friendly enough. We were very conscious, though, of making sure that the right details got out there in the first couple of issues.

Also, the "Deadly Genesis" trade will be out. [laughs]

For a lot of comic book writers, they look at books like "Uncanny X-Men," "X-Men," "Amazing Spider-Man," what have you, as their dream assignments. Is "Uncanny X-Men" a dream assignment for you?

EB: You know, I didn't think I had any dream assignments until I got to Marvel, actually. I'm not as much as a team-book kind of guy, so for me it's more of a writing challenge. It's becoming a dream assignment as I get the pages in. Wait till you guys see the first couple of issues, Billy just knocked it out of the park. There's a lot of competition for dream assignments right now. I've got "Daredevil" and "Captain America" which were my favorite comics growing up other than Spider-Man. I'm having a blast on it. For me, I look at the X-Men in a different way because I grew disenchanted with it when I was younger, in the early '80s. I had read it for a good 80 or 90 issues and just sort of got tired of it for a while and didn't read it. So, I come to it more from the perspective of what I loved about it as a kid and what can I do to recapture that in my work.

It's more of a challenge than a dream, because also if you look at the number of talented writers other than Claremont who've taken on this book and somebody at Marvel pointed out to me that if you get the X-Men and don't do a good job on it, it can really chew you up and spit you out. It is a monkey's paw. It can bring you great things, or if you mess it up, you could really have a lot of fans know your e-mail. I already mouthed off to Wizard and got a bunch of e-mail from Gambit fans! [laughs] I'm having a blast on it. I just want to do a good X-Men book that's different than all the other X-Men books that are coming out at the exact same time because there are so many.

Ed, why pick the characters you chose? What dynamics do they bring to the cast to help you tell the story you want to? And also, who's the one character you wanted that you couldn't have?

EB: I guess Cyclops is the one character I wish I could have had. The characters I picked all were characters I either liked a lot or needed. I think Rachael Gray/Marvel Girl is a really cool character, but I felt like personally -- other than a few stories here and there and the recent thing Claremont did with her was one of the best things he's done with the character in a long time -she still was living too much in the shadow of her history and I felt like we should move her forward. She's this incredibly powerful telepath and telekinetic and she's been inhabited by the Phoenix force, she's gone through a ton of stuff, but every single time she's in a comic, the first panel you see she's talking about how she's from an alternate future where the Sentinel's took over, etc., and I felt like she's been around for 18 years and she should have other stuff going on in her life by now. For me, I needed a telepath for the story. She has a huge connection to the Shiar thanks to what Chris recently did and I just thought she was the logical person to bring along.

Havok and Polairs I've always loved since reading the Neal Adams issues as a kid. Havok, of course, has the connection to Vulcan, being one of his brothers. I couldn't have Cyclops, so I had to have Havok. I also felt Havok is a character still with a lot of untapped potential. Let's get him outside of the influence of his older brother and let's see who he becomes. So, there's a lot of potential for him.

Nightcrawler is an incredibly cool character who I've now found is incredibly hard to write while doing stuff, because he can be anywhere at any second, so that's a bit of a challenge during fight scenes, but thankfully Billy's doing a great job on making the crazy stuff I ask him to do look good. Nightcrawler I needed. I needed one of the "Giant Sized X-Men" team and needed one of the core X-Men characters to be on this. I was thinking, "What if I brought in Angel?" Well, Angel's not a whole lot of good on a space ship. What's he going to do, fly down the halls? [laughs] I thought about it and Nightcrawler also has this immense loyalty to Professor X. Even with all that's happened since then, Professor X changed his whole life for the better and so, I felt I needed somebody like that who'll be there just out of loyalty, even after everything that Professor X has done with the whole Danger Room thing and "Deadly Genesis" and "House of M."

Warpath - I've always liked the character ever since he kidnapped Professor X and was going to kill him. I just thought this was a really cool character and I saw a lot of untapped potential for him. I wanted somebody who was more of a brawler, more of a hands-on kind of guy. He's really stolen the show in the first couple of issues already and Billy draws him great. One of the reasons why he's there has to do with how much he used to hate Professor X. Everybody that's on this team, this is sort of the redemption story of Professor X, after the things he's done he's hoping to redeem his past mistakes. He's hoping that having somebody along like Warpath, who once hated him, will give him insight into Vulcan, who clearly hates him because of everything that's happened in the past. That connection is why he's there, even though he clearly doesn't hate Professor X anymore and isn't some angry bad boy, but he has that in his history.

What about Xavier? Can we dwell on him for a minute? How can a human now lead the X-Men?

EB: Well, he's got an incredible amount of knowledge of all their powers and abilities. He's still a great tactician, even without his powers. He also knows, more than any of them, more about the Shiar and how to pilot their ships and all that stuff. He's not a guy who has any problems just sort of walking by somebody and stealing knowledge out of their brain. It's clearly been proven since the early days of the Stan and Jack run that he'll just take stuff from their brains. [loud buzzing begins] Clearly somebody doesn't want us to talk about Professor X! [laughs]

Mike, from the stand point of an editor, what do Ed Brubaker and Mike Carey bring to the X-Men? What do you look for when you're looking for a writer?

MM: Basically, I look for guys who turn their scripts in on time! [laughs]

EB: Wow, so should I start looking for a new job? [laughs]

MM: Really, what I'm looking for is someone who understands what the X-Men franchise is all about. It's a unique beast. It's a very tough assignment. As Ed mention before, other guys have come on and tried their best and for whatever reason it just didn't work out. It's not because they weren't good writers, it was more because writing the X-Men franchise is very difficult. Both of these guys come in with a good knowledge of the past history and they know what makes the characters tick and know what the characters are about. That's really what we're looking for. And also someone who can come to these characters with new stories and new ideas.

Also like Ed said before, a lot of guys come onto the X-Books and feel compelled to write the greatest hits or just rewrite their favorite moments. Neither of these guys are doing that - they're coming on to these books with new, fresh ideas, with new characters and new places to take existing characters. We're looking to take the X-Men franchise a few steps forward.

Ed, could you talk about the benefits and challenges of taking this team and putting them in a cosmic setting?

EB: Well, the benefits are that I don't have to worry about everything else that's happening in the Marvel Universe at the same time. [laughs] The challenge is how to make that work. I wanted it to be a bit of a space opera, but I still wanted it to feel like an X-Men comic. Having reread all the early stuff, I always liked those stories where they went and met the Shiar and the Star Jammers and fought the Imperial Guard and all of that. I wanted to recapture what I felt was cool about those things, but I still wanted it to feel like an X-Men comic. That's really the challenge, to make it feel like an X-Men comic and not like I'm just turning around "Star Trek," "Star Wars" or say "Legion of Super-Heroes."

Luckily, I think through "Deadly Genesis" I learned I have a bit of a knack for doing these characters. I guess because I digested their personalities at such a young age that I'm able to write these characters pretty well. They kind of write themselves - like, you get three X-Men in a room and five seconds later they're arguing about something. I remember talking with Warren Ellis about writing "The Authority" and he said it was the hardest thing in the world to get them to do anything because it seemed like all they ever wanted to do was stand around and snark at each other. [laughs] X-Men have a certain amount of that, but it's more like whining and yelling.

The benefit, too, was that I had thought of a story that hadn't necessarily been done that would reposition certain things in the X-Men world, like it would repositioin the Shiar and what they were and how it would change things up for the Star Jammers and change things up for this core group that I've sent out. They're going to go through a lot and be a lot different when they get back and some of them might not get back. The benefit was I could really shake some stuff up and really do a story that readers really wouldn't know what would happen next.

What in your first issue is really going to go out there and grab people and keep them interested in the series?

EB: The art! [laughs] Hopefully the characters. I sort of came back to the X-Men through reading the Morrison and Whedon stuff, then going back and rereading the old stuff. I remember talking with Nick when I was halfway through writing my first issue and just freaking out because I was like, "I have too much to do and can't get it all done in 22 pages!" Nick talked me off the ledge and had me go back and reread what those guys did so I could get a grip on it. Really, the first issue is all about the characters and setting up what's to come. I don't mean to say it's got no action - it's packed with action - but it's really answering those questions of why these characters, what's going on, what is professor X up to and where is this going to go from here. I hope between just watching Professor X put together this team and watching them in a really cool action sequence and getting the best art Billy Tan has ever done by far will bring people back to the title.

How long are you committed to the story arc and how long are you committed to doing the X-Men?

EB: Well, this story runs twelve issues and then there are a lot of possibilities for what comes after that. A lot of different directions. It's really up to Marvel and sales, I suppose. I have a lot of big plans. I'll be in the X-Office for a few years now, right Mike?

MM: Definitely. As long as you want to write stories, we'll have you.

EB: OK. Thank you.

Ahhh, it's a love fest! [laughs]

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Ven 2 Juin - 22:15

- Asked about Ultimate Iron Man II, Quesada said that it is still in the works, and believes that writer Orson Scott Card has completed two issues of the five issue miniseries. Marvel is waiting for Card's schedule to clear a little so he can complete the remaining three issues.

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Sam 3 Juin - 10:22

Plein de bonnes news de Philadelphie où se tient la convention Marvel :

Plenty of revelations marked Marvel's "Mondo Marvel" panel Friday at WizardWorld: Philadelphia. The panel was moderated by Marvel Editor in Chief Joe Quesada, with Tom Brevoort, Greg Pak, Mike Raicht, John Barber, Dan Slott and CB Cebulski in attendance.

Sticking to tradition, Marvel opened the panel with a slideshow, taking the opportunity to announce a handful of new projects: a Blade ongoing, Zombie and Hellstorm: Son of Satan - both MAX miniseries. The former is written by Raicht, and illustrated by Kyle Hotz, and is not related to the Marvel Zombies series, but was described by the writer as ""a bank robbery gone about as wrong as it possibly can." Marvel's Union Jack four issue miniseries by Christos Gage and Mike Perkins was also officially announced as a September launch.

Moving to previously announced and ongoing projects, showing a slide of Moon Knight, Quesada called it a "water cooler" comic, in that it sparks conversations among fans, given its content and look. Speaking of the particularly gruesome storyline, Quesada said, "If you think it's been bad for the first two issues, it gets worse." The Editor in Chief said that artist David Finch is looking to stay on the series for a twelve issue run, and Marvel would like to do everything it can to keep Finch and writer Charlie Huston together on the title.

Ultimate X-Men #75 will see the debut of the Ultimate version of Cable by Robert Kirkman and Ben Oliver. Barber explained that the Ultimate version of Cable will be very different from his Marvel Universe version, and his appearance and influence will move the team of mutants in a new direction. A possibility of an Ultimate Bishop was mentioned, but it was said that there were no current plans for a version of the character.

Barber also added that in the Ultimate X-Men Annual #2 Robert Kirkman and Lenil Francis Yu handle a two page story that reveals the origin behind name of Professor Xavier's cat, Mystique.

1602: Fantastick Four launches in September, a miniseries featuring the version of the characters based in the version of the Marvel Universe created by Neil Gaiman.

Asked if there would be anything coming up with the Inhumans, Brevoort said that the "cold" war (signaled when the US refused to return Terigen crystals stolen from the Inhumans, as seen in Son of M) with the Inhumans would be heating up after the conclusion of Civil War. Brevoort also said that there are seeds being planet for a playoff post Civil War.

Brevoort confirmed that the Venom in Beyond! is not Eddie Brock, and will also be appearing in another major series during and after Civil War.

Barber said that Ultimates 2 #11 is currently at the printer. Young Avengers Season 2? Brevoort said possibly in February, but it largely depends upon writer Allan Heinberg's (who's currently on staff at ABC's Grey's Anatomy) schedule.

In an upcoming She-Hulk arc, Slott revealed that She-Hulk will fill in for her cousin, the Hulk, and keep the Hulk's villains in check while the Hulk is off-world during the "Planet Hulk" storyline.

There will be a Marvel Zombies 2 coming - the only issue is matching Robert Kirkman's schedule with Sean Phillips'.

Asked humorously if there would ever be a Daredevil: Mother series, Quesada said that he had received a great pitch for a story about Jack Murdock's life before Matt Murdock was even born, that would cover the life of "Battlin' Jack" from his younger days to his death. The project is a possibility, Quesada said.

Slott said that GLX will appear in Thing #8, which is the poker game issue, and the final issue of the series. After that issue, the writer said, they will no longer go by the name "GLX." The team, such as it will be named; will soon appear in Cable/Deadpool #31.

As in the previous panel, Brevoort reiterated that fans should expect to see Thor "sooner rather than later" and mentioned readers should keep an eye on Fantastic Four #538.

Mike Oeming will have a new Marvel project following Civil War which will be announced in December or January.

Brevoort said that the Luna Brothers are talking about their next Marvel project, though they are quite busy, currently.

Asked when Ronin will be appearing in New Avengers again, Brevoort said that the character will show again, and play a crucial role in the series after Civil War.

Finally, a purposely obtuse tease about...well, something to do with Jeff Parker's Agents of Atlas was read, with more details promised to be coming next week.

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Sam 3 Juin - 19:32

Quelques news sur ce 1602 : FF ...

PETER DAVID: TELLING TALES OF THE FANTASTICK

Announced at this weekend's WizardWorld: Philadelphia, 1602: Fantastick Four by Peter David and Pascal Alixe will be a return to an alternate Marvel Universe as imagined by Neil Gaiman in 2003. The story of the miniseries followed events in the year 1602, when, due to reasons in the far future of an alternate timeline, the "Marvel Age" of heroes began 400 years earlier than it did in the Marvel Universe.

All the original Marvel characters had analogues in this earlier time, including, of course, the Fantastic Four - although, as with their contemporaries, their story was slightly altered.

Rather than being space travelers, Sir Richard Reed, Susan Storm, John Storm, and Captain Benjamin Grimm were the onboard the Fantastick a ship that sailed the Atlantic. While in the Sargasso Sea, the ship was struck by a wave of energy which transformed their bodies into those modern day readers would recognize. Although - given that this was the year 1602, the powers the four received were seen as being more aligned with the four alchemical elements: water (Reed's flowing, plastic like flesh), air (Susan's weightless, invisible body); fire (John), and earth (Grimm's rocky exterior). In 1602, the four were held prisoner in the European castle of Count Otto von Doom, until they were rescued by the Queen's agent, Sir Nicholas Fury, and his associate, Carlos Javier (a "witchbreed" and master of the College for Sons of Gentlefolk). The tale of the four was one of the favorite ballads sung by Matthew Murdoch, a blind Irish minstrel of the time.

Actually, the September-launching, five issue miniseries was originally going to feature both the Four and Murdoch, but, as David said, those plans went by the wayside.

"I was approached by [editor] Nick Lowe about doing a 1602 Fantastick Four story," the writer said. "Originally it was going to be the FF and Daredevil. But as I developed the concepts of the story, Nick began to feel that Daredevil was being more or less shoehorned into the proceedings. I agreed and so poor Matt got the bum's rush."

Establishing the timeline for this miniseries, while the world of 1602 has been revisited previously in 2005's 1602: The New World, Fantastick Four is not connected to that sequel which followed many of the characters of the original series.

So, how long has it been since the events of the original series until Fantastick Four picks up?

"I certainly have to think it's less than a year," David said. "After all, the series isn't called "1603." At the point at which the storyline starts, it's been several months since the events in Neil's series. We know it's been several months before the Invisible Girl has a small fetus sort of hanging in the air.

"Since we saw them last, the four have more or less gone their separate ways, partly due to pressure from King James who still distrusts all people with powers. Although ostensibly they're not a threat to him, he still feels threatened by them, and so at his instigation they're no longer operating as a unit. Reed and Sue are living a fairly quiet life in a modest manor rented to them by a gentleman named - naturally - Lord Baxter; John is hobnobbing in high society and finding himself on the wrong end of a duel over a lover; and Ben has joined an acting troupe, taking pleasure in hiding behind great whiskers and being someone other than himself."

While the characters are familiar, David said that the "Four" of 1602 are not just Reed, Sue, Johnny, and Ben in a different time. "It's more nuanced than that," he said. "For instance, Neil has said that the Reed of 1602 is even more pedantic than the modern day one, so that's pretty darned pedantic. Furthermore, there's more of a class structure in 1602. Ben Grimm has always come from the 'wrong side of the tracks,' as it were, but there are very much class divisions. So the attitudes that they have toward one another can be, and are, affected along those lines. But there's still that fundamental dedication to exploration and adventure that is characteristic of the FF, whether in 1602 or modern day."

Speaking of exploration and adventure, it's that constant theme that surrounds the characters that gets the ball rolling in the five issue miniseries.

"Essentially, von Doom learns of a mysterious island situated beyond the Edge of the World, where dragons dwell, that could possibly hold the cure for his ruined face. Deciding to embark upon a great adventure, he feels that someone must be brought along to chronicle it so that it can be preserved for the ages. Who does he select? William Shakespeare, kidnapping the Bard right out from the court of King James. And guess whose acting troupe Ben has joined? Hilarity ensues from there."

Speaking of King James and Shakespeare, David said that, as is tradition with writers, he had some fun with the idea that Shakespeare maybe had some help. "Writers should certainly appreciate King James giving Shakespeare pointers on what he should put into his plays," David said.

"'You know what this new play of yours, 'MacBeth,' needs? Witches. You should put some witches in there."

"'Did you hear? The King wants Will to shove witches into 'MacBeth.' This is going to be worse than when he made Will put ghosts into 'Hamlet.'"

Back to the more traditional Fantastic Four elements, while Doom plays a large role in the story of the 1602 Four, David said there will be some other familiar (albeit era-altered) faces in the story as well - although he was quick to point out that nobody will be coming down from the heavens in this tale.

"There's no 'Galaktis' here, however, several prominent classic FF villains will be involved in the proceedings. Like who? Like the Four Who Are Frightful, who have names that just perfectly lend themselves to a 1602 environment: The Wizard. The Trapster. Wait until you see Medusa. And Sandman, as a nod to Neil, will look like Flint Marko but will have deathly pale white skin and weird glowing eyes."

But not everything in the world of 1602 has an analogue to the present day Marvel Universe. Like what? "The real-life historical figures - King James. Shakespeare," David said. "And, of course, the notion that in the modern day Marvel Universe that the world ends and 'Here there be dragons' is just myth...whereas in 1602, that's all too real."

et du SCOOP !!

ULTIMATE POWER ( plus d'infos plus tard ... )

Greg Land has been named as the artist on the October-launching Ultimate power miniseries that has the Ultimate Universe meet the world of J. Michael Straczynski’s Supreme Power.

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Sam 3 Juin - 22:50

Parmi toutes les news de la convention voici un truc sympa , la cover de Heroes for Hire 1 en couleur :

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Dim 4 Juin - 11:47

une bonne surprise de top cow et marvel !!!

There’s also a "Witchblade/Punisher" crossover by Ron Marz and Mike Choi that will team the two sort of heroes up for the first time.

cool !! Shocked Shocked

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Dim 4 Juin - 11:53

2 p'tites images d'Annihilation :

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Mer 7 Juin - 20:46

Variant de Dell'Otto pour le Wolverine : Origins 4 :

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Ven 9 Juin - 21:17

Announced at last week's Wizard World Philadelphia convention, X-Men: First Class is an upcoming eight issue miniseries taking place during the formulative years of the X-men, shortly after being assembled by Professor Xavier. Writer Jeff Parker and artist Roger Cruz step back in time to explore and examine the original five X-Men as created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby in 1963.

Tenval
Méga Buse
Méga Buse

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Ven 9 Juin - 21:31

cool de nouveau la premiere equipe des X-men ^^
The Blond Bomber
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Ven 9 Juin - 21:33

Ouais bof, c'est comme s'il nous refaisait la mini-série Children of the Atom, à moins que ce soit pour mieux collé au film et faire de cyclops une grosse merde!
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Ven 9 Juin - 21:36

Tu crois qu'on apprendra enfin pourquoi Cyclops ne sert à rien ...

nan j'déconne , j'l'aime bien Cyclops ...c'est les scénaristes qui l'aiment pas ...

edit : c'était mon 1500 ème post !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Dim 18 Juin - 19:57

à venir pour septembre :

CIVIL WAR FILES
Written by ANTHONY FLAMINI, STUART VANDAL, RONALD BYRD, ERIC MOREELS, MICHAEL HOSKIN, CHRIS BIGGS, MARK O’ENGLISH, MIKE FICHERA & MADISON CARTER
The legislation has been passed. The battle lines have been drawn. The opening shots have been fired. Now, as the controversial Super Hero Registration Act continues to divide America’s superhuman community, Tony Stark – head of the President’s Super Hero Task Force – has created the CIVIL WAR FILES, in-depth dossiers analyzing the potential threat posed by the nation’s most prominent superhumans. What does Stark know about Captain America? Who is the new Ant-Man? Can the Commission for Superhuman Activities be trusted? The CIVIL WAR FILES is the U.S. government’s primary source of superhuman intelligence!
48 PGS./NO ADS/ Rated T+ ...$3.99

PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #1
Written by MATT FRACTION
Art & Cover by ARIEL OLIVETTI
Hey there, Marvel Universe. He’s back...with a vengeance. Taking no prisoners. Literally. With Civil War in full throttle mode, Frank Castle is feeling the heat. His safe houses have been raided, his munitions seized, and he’s square in the crosshairs of a Marvel Universe big gun who always gets his man. Until now, this wasn’t Frank’s war. But when Spandex-clad baddies start carrying badges...well, lets’ just say that’s something the Punisher can’t abide. Brought to you by rising star Matt Fraction (THE LAST OF THE INDEPENDENTS), with eye-popping art by superstar artist Ariel Olivetti (LAST AVENGERS STORY).
32 PGS./NO ADS/ Rated T+ ...$2.99

PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL #1 - BLACK & WHITE VARIANT

Written by MATT FRACTION
Art & Cover by ARIEL OLIVETTI
The entire first issue in glorious black & white!
32 PGS./NO ADS/ B&W/ Rated T+ ...$2.99

NEW AVENGERS #24
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art & Cover by ADI GRANOV
CIVIL WAR TIE-IN!
New Avengers disassembled continues!!
He has the power of a thousand exploding suns!! He has the power to end the civil war! Who’s side are you on?? More like who’s side is THE SENTRY on?? A choice is made!!! This issue ties New Avengers, House of M, Civil War and Son of M together! Be there for this very important chapter fully painted by the amazing Adi Granov! Guest-starring the Inhumans!!!
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

et plein d'autres trucs encore ... les sollicitations complètes seront communiquées mardi ( DC c'est lundi ) ..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Mar 27 Juin - 19:00

Ultimates 3 vs Ultimates 4 ??? Shocked Shocked

"

LOEB-McGUINNESS TEAM ON ULTIMATES 4/HULK IN THE FUTURE

Announced last month as their newest exclusive creator, Marvel has confirmed what major project artist Ed McGuinness will be taking on, and as expected, it’s a team-up with his old Superman and Superman/Batman, writer Jeph Loeb.

The two are currently working on The Ultimates 4… Waitaminute you say, isn’t Loeb working on Ultimates 3 with Joe Madureira? Loeb explained work on both series is going on simultaneously, and when they are put on the schedule, they’ll follow each other very closely...

”I'm incredibly lucky in that we have the time now to make sure that Ultimates 4 will come right on the heels of Ultimates 3,” said the writer. “The space between Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 is intentional, almost a year has gone by. But 3 and 4 are much more married together.”

And while the plan is for Vol. 4 to closely follow Vol. 3 on the schedule, Loeb explained there will be a “kind of time blip” because Ultimate Power [Loeb’s team-written Supreme-verse/Ultimate Universe crossover with Brian Bendis and J. Michael Straczynski] has a direct result on Ultimates 4, and not on Vol. 3. But he added, the new volumes will be in sequential order and closely related.

“Very much so”, in fact. “Just as Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 are related, so will 3 and 4,” Loeb explained. “And all four volumes will pull together in one larger landscape. There are things that Mark [Millar] and [Bryan] Hitch set into motion in Ultimates Vol.2 #11-13 that have a direct impact on Vol. 3. And, as I said, there are things in Ultimate Power that have a greater impact on Vol. 4.

As to exactly when readers will get a chance to see both series, Loeb said their scheduling has yet to be determined.

“When they are done,” he responded, asked when they will be put on the schedule. “This title has had its share of shipping problems and we'd not like to have that happen. But, as any reader of Superman/Batman can tell you, despite my best intentions, that doesn't always happen. Not that we aren't trying!”

Looking to the future, Loeb said that it’s possible that future volumes of the Ultimates could created in the same manner as Volumes 3 and 4.

”Using the Superman/Batman model - which had never been tried before - one writer with four different artistic arcs - anything is possible,” Loeb said.

”What's most important to me is that while their styles are similar - more accurately they both have similar influences - Joe Mad and MC2 are not the same artists. They approach story differently and still their pages are spectacular. My job is to create a story that is unique for each one of them - a story that I would write for JMad would not be the same as MC2.”

And on the subject of what sort of stories those might be?

Said Loeb, “I really can't go into details because so much of what needs to be revealed is what's at the end of Volume 2. As I've said before, Mark pulled out all the stops and the ending is so radical it gave me a wonderful jumping off point as well as an amazing jumping on point for the readers. In the meantime, I have these two magical guys stock piling their stories. They can be very competitive, so bringing MC2 in the mix will make for better storytelling all around!”

Finally, in regards to future collaborations between Loeb and McGuinness, Loeb told Newsarama, “Ultimates 4 is up first. Hulk follows”, adding with no pun intended, ”That's much more gray then the Ultimates stuff, which we are starting on now.”

For fans wanting to see what a Loeb/McGuinness collaboration looks like in the Marvel Universe, you won't have to wait until Ultiamtes 4, though -Marvel has confirmed that teh two will be writing and illustrating a ten page backup story in Stan Lee Metts Dr. Doom, one of the special "Stan Lee Meets" issues coming this fall.

Look for details on their Hulk project and Ultimates 4 when they become available."

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Mer 28 Juin - 0:28

en exclu les 2 covers de Wolverine : Origins 5 !!

Mais qu'est-ce qu'elle vient foutre là Emma ??

Marvel has released the two covers to Wolverine: Origins #5 which will be released in a 50/50 split. The first cover is by regular Wolverine: Origins cover artist Joe Quesada and the other cover is by Squadron Supreme’s Gary Frank. It doesn’t stop with these awesome covers for Wolverine: Origins #5 as Captain America and the X-Men guest-start in the conclusion to “Born In Blood.” Plus, a mind-blowing revelation about Logan’s past that will have everyone talking.

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO   Jeu 29 Juin - 10:21

Aspen's exclusive cover to Civil War: X-Men #1

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: News MARVEL VO