LE NID DES BUSES

... ou le petit monde des buses bretonnes !

AccueilPortailFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion
Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 1 utilisateur en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 1 Invité :: 1 Moteur de recherche

Aucun

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 22 le Lun 20 Juil - 2:16
Derniers sujets
» HEROCLIX
Lun 29 Mar - 13:58 par mad collector

» News Bowen
Ven 19 Mar - 13:38 par mad collector

» News DC VO
Mer 3 Mar - 0:44 par jondoe297

» Listings VO
Dim 21 Fév - 13:30 par Busator

» C'est là qu'on cause des derniers films ...
Sam 20 Fév - 18:26 par mad collector

Janvier 2019
LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim
CalendrierCalendrier

Partagez | 

News DC VO

Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: News DC VO   Mar 14 Fév - 1:03

Comme Marvel DC a décidé de modifier les prix de ses comics !!! Sad Sad Sad

Dernière édition par Busator le Sam 27 Déc - 19:07, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://leniddesbuses.conceptforum.net
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Mer 26 Avr - 23:41

Bonne nouvelle :

On May 3, DC Comics will unleash the incredible finale of the year’s biggest event in INFINITE CRISIS #7 (FEB060254). Now, DC announces that this red-hot issue will include six extra story pages at no extra cost!

Laughing Laughing

bus'eyes
Méga Buse
Méga Buse

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Mer 26 Avr - 23:53

bonne nouvelle pour ceux qui lisent study du marvel en VO scratch

ainsi parle votre précédent king
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Mer 26 Avr - 23:59

t'as tout compris toi !!

en même temps quand on connait pas ses classqiues !!! ... hein ? Simmons et Kirby c'est pas d'eux Cap América ???? Wink Wink Wink

la bise à Roger aussi .... Wink Wink

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Jeu 4 Mai - 21:11

va falloir que je renomme le topic ...

des projets DC :

- A Raven miniseries, written by Marv Wolfman, co-creator of the character.

- The long-rumored Teen Titans East being “prepared” by Geoff Johns. An East Coast version of the team has been teased and hinted at by Johns over the last couple of years, since a group of heroes calling themselves Titans East showed up in the “Titans Tomorrow” arc in Teen Titans #17-#19 The team shown in the arc was one that existed ten years into the future of an alternate timeline, and was composed of Cyborg, Bumblebee, Terra, Ravager, Captain Marvel (Jr), and Batwoman.

- The soon to end JSA will be relaunched as Justice Society of America with Geoff Johns at the helm.

- Mystery in Space and Tales of the Unexpected will also see revivals, according to Didio, and will both be coming from editor Bob Schreck’s office.

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Ven 5 Mai - 23:26

La cover finale de Wonder Woman 1 par les Dodson !!

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Sam 6 Mai - 14:44

Merci DC pour ce magnifique Infinite Crisis 7 !!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

et à dans 20 ans pour la prochaine crise .... Wink

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Lun 8 Mai - 21:17

DC Comics, the largest English-language publisher of comics in the world, announced today the launch of www.52thecomic.com website that allows fans to enter the fictional world of 52, DC Comics’ ambitious weekly, year long mini-series that chronicles the fate of a world without Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.

While most comic books traditionally ship on a monthly, or even bi-monthly basis, 52 will be published by DC Comics each and every week for one year, beginning May 10, 2006. The trailblazing series plays out in “real time” with each issue covering the events in one week of the DC Universe. Throughout the course of this historic year, 52thecomic.com will grant readers access to the headlines of the Daily Planet—the workplace of acclaimed journalists Clark Kent and Lois Lane and photographer Jimmy Olson.

52thecomic.com will function as any “real world” newsmagazine would (with its headlines ripped from the pages of 52) with coverage of the events of the day, including national, world and local news, sports coverage and updated weather forecasts. If it’s snowing in an issue of 52, the site will reflect that with an updated weather report. If war breaks out in Khandaq, 52thecomic.com will report on the troops. If the Gotham Knights just lost a close double-header, you can check the score. The site also features a real time clock (which syncs to the time zone of any web user who visits the site) and banner ads promoting the fictional products that stock the shelves of the DC universe.

“A landmark comic book event like 52 deserves an equally creative website,” said DC Comics SVP of Sales & Marketing Stephanie Fierman. “If an imaginary universe were real, this would be its strongest news source.”

Readers will also be vaulted between the panels of the year’s biggest comic book event through the site’s extensive collection of information, including:

- Exclusive audio interviews with writers Geoff Johns, Grant Morrison, Greg Rucka and Mark Waid – the super group behind 52 – and their artistic collaborators;

- Behind-the-scenes storyboards by 52 breakdown artist and industry legend Keith Giffen;

- Online comic books and character profiles by some of the industry’s top creators.

“52 is created to deliver the kind of cliffhangers, tragedies and triumphs that will drive our fans to visit their local comic book stores each and every week,” said DC Senior Vice President – Executive Editor Dan DiDio. “52thecomic.com is designed to give them a dose of that drama each and every day.”

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Sam 13 Mai - 20:20

DC AUGUST !!!

Shazam Shocked Shocked Shocked

TRIALS OF SHAZAM! #1
Written by Judd Winick
Art and cover by Howard Porter
Acclaimed writer Judd Winick (OUTSIDERS, GREEN ARROW) redefines the mighty Captain Marvel in a 12-issue maxiseries featuring a stunning new art style for fan-favorite illustrator Howard Porter (THE FLASH, JLA)!
The world is in magical turmoil as Captain Marvel tries to keep everything under control in the aftermath of the events of DAY OF VENGEANCE. And with the rest of the Marvel Family powerless, it's all up to him — unless some drastic changes occur fast. Luckily, everything changes by this issue's end!
On sale August 30 • 1 of 12 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

Buse Rider
Grosse Buse
Grosse Buse

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Mar 16 Mai - 15:29

Busator a écrit:
t'as tout compris toi !!

en même temps quand on connait pas ses classqiues !!! ... hein ? Simon et Kirby c'est pas d'eux Cap América ???? Wink Wink Wink

la bise à Roger aussi .... Wink Wink

bah en fait c'est Simon & Kirby, mais c'est bien tenté quand même

je vois pas où est le problème ?? tu confondrais pas avec un certain Gene ... Drag queen de son état !! Wink Wink h17
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Jeu 18 Mai - 20:45

it was said last year when Captain Atom: Armageddon was just being announced – by the end of the miniseries, the Wildstorm Universe would be forever altered, and Captain Atom had a lot to do with it.

Shuttled into the Wildstorm Universe as the result of a massive explosion at the conclusion of the “Public Enemies” arc in Superman/Batman, Captain Atom has spent eight issues trying to figure out where he is, while meeting (and having the requisite superhero fights) with the characters that populate said universe.

As Captain Atom: Armageddon writer Will Pfeifer explained, due to the trip to the “alternate” (for him) universe, Captain Atom was inexorably tied to the very fiber of the WSU, and bad things would happen were he to leave.

Well – in Infinite Crisis #7, Captain Atom came back to the DCU. So that must mean…well…he left.

Bring the WorldStorm.

More specifically, bring on next month’s Captain Atom: Armageddon #9, the conclusion of the miniseries by Pfeifer, Giuseppe Camuncoli and Sandra Hope. With a relaunch of many, if not all of the WildStorm properties coming in the latter part of this year (and this issue having something to do with it all), it’s only appropriate that WildStorm brought in the guy who started it all for one last shot at the pre-WorldStorm WildStorm, studio founder Jim Lee.

Lee will step in and draw three pages in the final issue, setting the stage for…well…stuff.

“The pages I’m drawing essentially set the stage for WorldStorm which is big fall event heralding the return of old WildStorm favorites such as Deathblow, Wildcats, Gen 13, Wetworks, StormWatch and Authority under new creative teams,” Lee said. “It should be pretty exciting for longtime fans and new ones alike because you are going to see all the old time favorites but with fresh, new slants under the direction of such diverse and wildly talented writers such as Grant Morrison, Brian Azzarello, Mike Carey, and Gail Simone.”

Lee said that his pages are a tease in a way, showing that the end of the miniseries (and even, “age” of WildStorm if you will), marks his return to the WSU on a regular (albeit bimonthly on WildCats) basis. “It was mostly for kicks; given how crazy my schedule is these days, it's kind of nice to be able to just sit down and be part of a big project like this even if it's for three pages cause it would be a cool and fun thing to be a part of,” Lee said. “It's relaxing and a thrill to pencil some characters I hadn't drawn in ages!

“It's really a tease and just hints at the possibilities of the aftermath of the Captain Atom: Armageddon storyline. It's a cameo appearance, both by the characters and oddly enough, myself as the artist of the pages. Two of the pages are really more abstract and was a chance for me to get down and dirty with inking a cosmic event but the third page I did has shots of my three favorite WSU characters saying a few lines...hopefully, fans will enjoy the cameos as much as I enjoyed revisiting those characters once again.

“What people should really come away with here is the idea that we are shaking up the entire universe. The amazing thing is that we gave the new writers literally carte blanche to reimagine things and for the most part, the talent chose to do the core characters and even pick up on themes and storylines long dropped. It's an interesting mix of old and new in that fans will recognize all the most popular characters but will be in for a surprise or three as they re-experience the WSU.”

And no, the shakeup in the WSU isn’t a result of Superboy Prime punching a wall.

Although Lee chuckled at the idea…

“Okay, while that might have been cool to mix that in, I think what's really cool about this is that all the talent involved from the writers to artists are tackling characters who have been out there for some time now and that with the history and continuity we have established, we can actually have an interesting mix of nostalgia and brand spanking new energy,” Lee said. “Each writer made sure to retain some link to the past, friendly nods to the past if you will but are exploring fresh new territory. It's a really wide diverse lineup and we are even bringing in new talent like Christos Gage, a terrific writer who worked on Law and Order: SVU and letting him cut loose on StormWatch. So along with Christos, we have a bevy of accomplished name talent such as Gail Simone (Gen 13), Brian Azzarello (Deathblow), Garth Ennis (Midnighter), Mike Carey (Wetworks), and of course, Grant Morrison who I will be working with on WildCats. On the art front, we have equally dynamic creators such as Doug Mahnke (StormWatch), Talent Caldwell (Gen 13), Carlos D'Anda (Deathblow), Chris Sprouse (Midnighter), Whilce Portacio (Wetworks), and me, if I can presume to add myself to that list (WildCats).”

And finally, on a scale of 1 to 10 – how does Lee see the WSU after Armageddon relative to the WSU before Armageddon?

“I think it will start out as a 6.5 but we have some incredible twists and a much bigger storyline we are slowly building to so by the end of a year, I imagine we’ll be pushing 11.”

Captain Atom: Armageddon #9 is due in stores on June 14. The additional three pages by Lee will not affect the cover price. As for the identity of girl in the panel at right(which is from the three pages), Lee declined to identify her.

C'est cool !!! 3 pages de Lee en plus !!! et ah ouais !! j'ai pris ça !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Mar 30 Mai - 13:58

Here is a look at the cover to Wildstorm's upcoming Gen 13 #1. This title launches as part of the WildStorm Universe reboot as an ongoing series in September. It will be written by Gail Simone and art by Talent Caldwell.

cool !!! Shocked Shocked Laughing

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Mer 31 Mai - 20:22

JOHNS, ROSS, EAGLESHAM RESTART JUSTICE SOCIETY IN OCTOBER

October sees the starts of one of DC's worst kept secrets as Justice Society of America launches, following the end of JSA with July's issue #87. Making good on teases that he wasn't done with the team, Geoff Johns will be returning to write the series, with Dale (Villains United) Eaglesham coming onboard as the regular artist. Alex Ross will be back as the series' cover artist, as well as "creative consultant," though as far as he's concerned, it's kind of just "kibitzing." The series will be edited by Stephen Wacker.

Currently, the only members Ross and DCU Exective Editor would confirm for Newsarama are Power Girl, Hourman (Rick Tyler), Damage (son of the Golden Age Atom, and sporting a new costume designed by Ross), and the new Starman.

For Ross, his involvement with the series began a while back, when Johns asked him to join the series as cover artist with issue #68. As both are huge fans of the collection of characters, the kibitzing began in earnest.

"Since we left off last year, both Geoff and I intended to pick back up again with the new relaunch which we knew was coming this year," Ross told Newsarama. "The relaunch would then lead into storylines that we had been planning, regarding bringing some elements of Kingdom Come characters into the JSA."

Primarily, that would be Starman.

"Back when Geoff had first invited me to be a part of the series, I said to Geoff that he had a great group of characters, but he didn't have a Starman," Ross said. "I love my Kingdom Come Starman, so could we bring him into this? That was the one boon that I asked.

"Of course, I'm greedy, so I didn't stop there, and we've talked about a million different story possibilities since then, and that's where we're hoping to take the series, and to fulfill some of these things and the promises they would deliver on. There's a load of unfinished stories that we left off of from a year ago that basically once Geoff got caught up in the grind of producing Crisis, the book had to go to the side for him and for me a little."

Currently, as mentioned, Ross is kibitzing with Johns about the series, but that will change as the series moves forward, he said. "As storylines go forward, there's a major one coming up that I'll be involved with as a co-plotter as that kicks in."

Back to the new face on the team, Starman, one of the initial mysteries of the series will be figuring out who the new hero is. Ross' version of Starman has already made an appearance in the post-Crisis DCU, as one of the array of heroes seen in the splash page of Infinite Crisis #7. But who is he? Good question - while the new Starman is from Opal City, home of Jack Knight, the previous Starman created by James Robinson and Tony Harris, although, that's about all he knows, and is looking for the Justice Society to help him find…a way, his identity, his purpose, pick one.

Of course, there are some options from the start - in the Starman series, Danny Blaine (later revealed to be Thom Kallor, "Star Boy" of the Legion of Super-Heroes) was seen to wear a costume like what Starman has going on here, and it was revelaed that Kallor took on the mantle of Starman in the 21st century, with the full knowledge that he will die there.

Regardless, neither Ross nor Didio are talking.

Speaking of Didio, he explained that, as he and Johns saw it, JSA was coming to a natural conclusion, which made the restart with a tweaked title and new #1 a no-brainer.

"The storyline that we're going to be relaunching Justice Society with was really something that Geoff had worked on for a quite a while with Alex, and it really had a real sense and direction to it, and between the two of them, they really wanted to reinvigorate the team and bring new members in, and really give a sense of the generational aspect of Justice Society," Didio said. "One of the things that I wanted to do was to have the original book be able to run its natural course, and wanted Paul [Levitz, DC President and writer of the final JSA arc] to be involved in it. It just felt like that particular series reached its natural conclusion, and just like with Justice League of America, I feel that this is a new beginning, and it's nice to see both of those books have a relaunch around each other with a new sense of direction."

Any more than that? After all, as Didio has said with each relaunch of a previous series (Justice League, Wonder Woman, Flash, etc) he doesn't want to restart a series unless there's a definite change in the feel of the characters' story that itself feeds the relaunch. So what's the change with the Justice Society? The only teaser that could be squeaked out was that someone is trying to destroy individuals with legacies reaching back to Golden Age heroes... so how's that different?

"Oh, if only I could give the story away," Didio said, chuckling. "There are aspects of the DC Universe that we want Justice Society of America to build on, and one of the things that I'm most excited about is the story that Geoff pulled together with Alex, from direction characters take to the designs of the characters. You're going to see really dramatic things occurring with this particular book that will make it feel like it has a different sensibility than the series that came before. There's a lot of fun stuff coming out of this."

Le nouveau Starman ( vu dans Crisis donc ) :

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Jeu 1 Juin - 20:48

Des nouvelles images de Batwoman de retour dans 52 # 11 :

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Sam 3 Juin - 22:48

toujours la convention de Philadelphie ...

Didio also mentioned that in comics developments, J'onn J'onzz learns that he may not be the only surviving green Martian.

Shocked Shocked

There is a plan in regards to the future of Superboy Prime, Didio said.

re - Shocked Shocked

la cover du 52 # 18 :

la cover du All-Star Superman 6 :

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Mar 13 Juin - 18:54

Wildcats 1 Shocked Shocked Shocked

WILDCATS: WORLDSTORM #1
Written by Grant Morrison
Art and cover by Jim Lee & Scott Williams
Variant cover by A Todd McFarlane & Jim Lee
Variant cover B by Jim Lee

Jim Lee makes his triumphant return to Wildcats, and he’s bringing along an impressive new collaborator: superstar writer Grant Morrison! The man who redefined the JLA and Superman — and created groundbreaking works The Invisibles and WE3 — now brings his considerable talents to the Wildcats.
In the aftermath of the events in Captain Atom: ARMAGEDDON, the WildStorm Universe has undergone a shift that will affect characters big and small. This first issue will reintroduce the Wildcats you know and love — but how will they differ? Be here in September to see the star-studded premiere of the all-new, all-fantastic WILDCATS! Retailers please note: This issue will be available with two variant covers. Please see order form for details. For a signed edition please see the Dynamic Forces section of Previews.
On sale September 6 € 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Mar 13 Juin - 19:51

Announced in Philadelphia, DC is bringing back a classic title this November, with the launch of Mystery in Space, an eight issue miniseries written by Jim Starlin and illustrated by Shane Davis – and Starlin.

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Mer 14 Juin - 13:32

ça merde chez DC !!!

This August, JLA CLASSIFIED #26 will feature the first chapter of “Sacred Trust,” a new 6-part tale of the Justice League!

“Sacred Trust” replaces the “Kid Amazo” story originally scheduled for this issue and solicited in the June Previews (Volume XVI #6). The “Kid Amazo” story will be resolicited in JLA CLASSIFIED at a later date.

All previous orders for JLA CLASSIFIED #26 under the item code JUN060190 are cancelled.

Written by Howard Chaykin, with art and a cover by Kilian Plunkett & Tom Nguyen, “Sacred Trust” begins when the United Nations forbids the Justice League from getting involved in meta-human activities outside the United States, resulting in a rift between the Leaguers themselves! What will be the right course of action? And will “plausible deniability” protect anyone from the fall-out?

JLA CLASSIFIED #26 will be retro-resolicited in the July Previews (Volume XVI #17), and is scheduled to arrive in stores on August 30.

The July Previews also will include the solicitation for JLA CLASSIFIED #27, part 2 of “Sacred Trust.” This issue is scheduled to arrive in stores on September 13.

Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Sam 17 Juin - 21:51

cover de JLA 2 à paraitre en septembre !!!

The Blond Bomber
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Sam 17 Juin - 23:21

Un Green Lantern et il semblerait un Green Arrow (je penche pour Connor), et Red Tornado, ll me semble reconnaitre Hawkman, le perso du milieu je pense à Captain Atom reste les perso féminin pour l'instant je sèche!
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Sam 17 Juin - 23:30

faudrait montrer ça à buse rider .... Rolling Eyes

The Blond Bomber
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Dim 18 Juin - 0:02

Pour Red Tornado, je suis sûr on voit un tourbillon au dessous de lui, c'est pour GL, je reconnais pas la coupe de cheveux alors soit c'est un nouveau soit c'est Guy Gardner qui à changé de coupe!
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Dim 18 Juin - 0:04

est-ce que ce serait pas le nouveau Starman juste à côté de red Tornado ??

edit :

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #2
Written by Brad Meltzer
Art by Ed Benes & Sandra Hope
Cover by Michael Turner
Variant cover by Phil Jimenez & Andy Lanning
Best-selling author Brad Meltzer and the fan-favorite art team of Ed Benes & Sandra Hope continue the return of the World's Greatest Super-Heroes! The selection process continues — a new villain appears — and a sinister figure ensures that the first casualty is Red Tornado's android body! Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers; a standard cover by Michael Turner and a variant cover by Phil Jimenez & Andy Lanning. For every 10 copies of the standard cover, retailers may order one copy of the variant cover. Please see order form for details. Retailers: For a signed edition, please see the Dynamic Forces section of Previews.

The Blond Bomber
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Dim 18 Juin - 0:08

Starman, je le verrais plus dans la JSA, mais bon Hawkman aussi donc pourquoi pas, mais je reste que c'est Captain Atom!
Busator
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO   Dim 18 Juin - 0:10

Pourquoi pas ...

il reste les 2 persos à priori féminin mais là je vois pas trop ... Suspect

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: News DC VO